House Movers Radstock
If you need house movers in Radstock, Midsomer Norton, Paulton, Bath and the surrounding areas, look no further than Dragonfly Removals Ltd. Whether you are moving to or away from the area, we offer our professional services to you to ensure the move is completely hassle-free. We offer a range of flexible moving, packing and unpacking services, so get in touch with us today for more information.
Due to the unprecedented situation with regard to the spread of the Covid-19 virus, we have had to review our procedures in order to protect our customers and employees from the risk of infection and to ensure that the risk of spreading the virus in minimised.
This is what you should expect from our new working procedures.
Pre-Move: Sales Visit
We will ask you some questions about the underlying health of the occupants of your property, which will include whether you have symptoms of Covid 19, have a temperature or are self isolating. This will help us to create a personal move plan to suit you.
Contactless Video Survey
We will offer you a free, contactless survey of your home via your smartphone. This will enable us to determine the volume of your goods to be moved and create a quote.
On Move Day
Our crews will be wearing PPE to protect you from infection and to reduce the risk of transmission.
If your move requires more than a two-man crew, the third team member will arrive on separate transport rather than place three men in the confined space of a vehicle.
For Your Protection
Your Move Plan
- We will discuss your removal with you ahead of move day to understand the layout of your new property. It would be helpful to see a floor plan if you have a copy on record from the sale or rental of your property.
- Our operational managers will create a move plan which observes social distancing guidelines for the team, which will be adhered to by the team leader.
- Move Plans will include identification of rooms at your new property.
- On Move Day your team leader will discuss the move with you while observing social distancing measures.
- We will ask you to either vacate the property or, if not possible, to remain in one room or agree social distancing measures, remaining 2 metres away from the removal teams.
- Hygiene is the first defence for the virus, so we will ask you to co-operate by agreeing that the removal team has access to washing facilities so team members can wash their hands frequently throughout your move. The team will bring their own soap.
- The removal team will also be provided with sanitizer so they can maintain strict hygiene levels while driving and will sanitise the door handles and steering wheels of the removal vehicle throughout the day.
- Our teams will not ask you to make tea, but will bring their own beverage to ensure that you do not share facilities.
- When you receive your keys, the team will confirm layout of your property.
- Following the placement of furniture and cartons, the team will ask you to view the delivery property while the operational team vacate the property.
- If there are changes to be made, these will be agreed with the team.
- The team will leave delivery paperwork at a spot to be agreed with you and will ask you to use your own pen for the signature.
For Your Reassurance
Our removal teams have had training on how to maximise protection while working within the close quarters of your home to ensure your safety. This includes safe use of PPE, frequent washing of hands and sanitising vehicles, and the washing of uniforms daily at high temperatures.
Thank you for co-operating with these new procedures, we look forward to moving you safely to your new home.
Our Bronze ServiceOur bronze service is the best option for you if you would like to pack your own belongings ready for our moving team. We will provide a moving consultant who will supply and deliver all of the packing materials you need, including boxes and bubble wrap, free of charge. On the moving day, our team will arrive at your property to safely and efficiently transport your items to your new home. If you need a bit of extra help, we also offer individual packing and unpacking services when required.
We will provide a dedicated moving consultant who will ensure everything goes smoothly.
Free boxes and packaging.
Secure and efficient transport of your items to your new home.
Our Silver ServiceThe silver service we offer involves packing all of your items for you in addition to transporting them to your new property. Every member of our team have years of experience and will professionally pack your belongings to a high standard. We can also pack any unusual, bulky or fragile items to ensure they are secure.
You will be allocated a moving consultant.
Free boxes and packaging.
We can pack everything for you, from furniture and cooking equipment to clothing and valuables.
Transport to the destination.
Our Gold ServiceOur gold service includes every aspect of the move including the packing, transport and unpacking. Everything will be taken care of by our professional team. Furthermore, we will also allocate you a moving consultant so you can discuss all of your requirements and we will create a moving plan tailored to you. We will dismantle and pack all of your furniture at your current address, and we will then reassemble everything in your new property. From the start of the process to the last day, everything will be handled by our experts.
Moving consultant and moving plan.
Free boxes and packaging.
We can dismantle your furniture.
We will pack.
Safe and secure transport.
Unpacking of items in their designated rooms.
Before the Move
- Sort through your items and donate any items you do not want to take.
- Empty loft, garage or any outhouses.
- Defrost freezer.
- Remove light fittings, carpets and any other features you want to take.
- Notify utility companies of your moving date.
- Inform your local council about your move, for the purpose of tax bills or benefits you may be receiving.
- Notify your doctor.
- Inform inland revenue, your bank and credit card loan companies of your move.
- Arrange postal redirection.
- Change TV licence.
- Notify family, friends and employer.
On Moving Day
- Take readings for gas, electricity and water.
- Have separate storage for valuable items and important documents.
- Prepare food and drinks for the journey, and enough refreshments for your pets if applicable.
- Do a final walk through your house to ensure everything is packed.
At Your New Home
- Notify utility companies and record readings.
- Arrange for TV aerials/satellite dishes to be fitted.
- Register with a new doctor.
Contact Dragonfly Removals Ltd Today
For house movers in Radstock and the surrounding areas, get in touch with our team.